What protocol and other technologies used for payment protection ?
- Payments are made with partner banks
- Kreyolida uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol
- A secure server ensuring the total security of your information
- Software that encrypts your personal data (name, address, bank details) throughout of the payment transaction on the internet
- Kreyolida has a Let's Encrypt SSL certificate on all the pages of the site including where you enter your bank and personal details. The padlock in your bar followed by "https" in the URL of the site indicates that you are on a secure page.
What are the accepted payment methods ?
Kreyolida accepts the following payment methods :
- Bank card, Visa, Visa Electron, EuroCard / MasterCard, American Express, Aurore Prepaid card, JCB, Discover. The total will be debited from your card when the order is dispatched
- Payment in 4 installments by bank card
- By SEPA bank transfer, the contact details are sent by e-mail after validation of your order
- Kreyolida has an option checkout, allowing you to securely save your credit card details so you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases
- PayPal : Easily shop online without having to enter your credit card details on the site. Your account will be debited once the order is completed. To sign up for a PayPal account, visit the website paypal.com.
Additional checks regarding payments
Kreyolida performs additional checks on all validated orders. These checks are transparent. We also reserve the right to check payments by check for the sole purpose of verifying the identity of the customer, the method of payment used and the method of delivery requested. Additional documents may be requested in the event of a suspicion of fraud. Fraud or attempted fraud will result in a complaint being lodged with the police.